After a fairly long wait, the release dates have finally been announced for Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain on PS4. First up is Beyond: Two Souls, which will be coming next week, November 24th to be exact. Heavy Rain will be following next year on March 1st.
Beyond: Two Souls will be selling on the PSN store for $29.99 and will include the new features listed below:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
You’ll also be entitled to a discount on Heavy Rain when it releases if you buy Beyond: Two Souls.
Also, if you’re attending PlayStation Experience this year you’ll be able to get your hands on both of the games.
Here are two more Beyond: Two Souls pictures: